SIDEBAR
E
B
A
R
California Democratic Party’s Secret Elections Jan. 26-27
January 10th, 2019 by Bill Floyd

CALIFORNIA DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS (INTERNAL).

TOP SECRET LOCATIONS to HEAR CANDIDATES & VOTE

www.ADEMS.vote   and also www.Progressiveslates.org

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA AD #50

Location:   Santa Monica College – Humanities Building

1900 Pico Blvd.  Santa Monica, CA 90405

Date: Sunday, January 27, 2019

Candidate speeches begin:   Doors open 9:00 am; Candidate Speeches begin 9:30 am
Registration & voting:    10 am – 1 pm (You can vote and leave anytime during these hours)

Female:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Sue Himmelrich (Also running for Executive Board Representative) Bio

Jennifer Barraza (Mendoza)

Domi Piturro
Derek Devermont

JIMMY DORE SHOW DISCUSSES “SEMI-SECRET” ELECTIONS

7 Responses
  • aromas writes:
    January 22nd, 20192:43 PMat

Ꭲhere is certаinly ɑ great deal to know about this issue.
    I like all the points you have made.

• refrigrator review writes:
    January 22nd, 20192:42 AMat

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few
    months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

• PI in Mississauga writes:
    January 21st, 201910:44 AMat

Terrific writing on arbitrary topics. Im currently trying to
    accomplish something similar to what you have here except for on
    a totally different topic. Many thanks for the motivation to
    write better content.

• Paul Loves No Contract Alarm Monitoring writes:
    January 20th, 20198:15 PMat

I own a Honeywell Lynx Plus L3000 wireless alarm system and I’ve been exploring this area for roughly two weeks at this point and this is really the 1st write-up that absolutely makes perfect sense. Why is it really hard to gather quality material when it comes to protection nowadays? Absolutely recognize the effort you invested putting your thoughts in to words so amateurs similar to myself may take a step. Will there be a part 2 with your blog? Thank you again!

• amsoil shock therapy writes:
    January 20th, 20191:30 PMat